An ode to my love  

Posted by Unknown

(To avoid confusions & misunderstanding, this is a symbolic ode representing the relationship between me and my Catholic faith, which has seen its ups, downs and plateaus. GBU :-) )

I am a lover, a lover who has lost his dear love...She seems to be eons away from me...Hey,do not blame her,for its not she who is moving away,but me who is hiding myself away from her...She is constantly calling out for me...Always waiting for my return...I too want to be back with her,alas, I can't...

Yes,there she is...Calling out to me with her outstretched arms...Calling me,"Oh my dear Jeffie,come back...I am missing you so much"...Yes dear,I also want to be back with you...But somehow, some invisible rift has formed between us...I am constantly in the try to be with you again...But some force,unseen and unheard of,is pulling me back and stopping me from getting to you...

Each day, I wake up assuring myself,"Yes,today I will patch up our differences.I will be back with her again"...But as helpless as I am,I am not able to...I know I owe a lot to you...I am what I am today mainly because of you...You made me the Jeffie who I am today...To run away from you is something I can't eve think of;but this is what I am doing now!!!...Oh no...I don't want to be away from you...Every single minute without you is like ages to me...But together,every hour flies by us...

Oh dear...these eyes of mine has witnessed a lot...a lot to reckon
But when the light from you do not fall in them,everything else becomes just shadows in the daylight....
Seen has lot these two eyes...Too much to bear with,
The sight of them tearing you apart,
Oh my dear,I stood there watching..helpless and weak
there were enemies who took u away from me
Pounce upon u from darkness they did,put their claws into u deep into your heart
I fought for you, brought you back to me,my soul
But then came the real villains
Snatch you away, they did not from me, but killed you moment by moment
Used they neither daggers nor claws...
but their talons and feathers hidden under the white hoods,they attacked you...faces concealed,they destroyed you
The hoods gave away and revealed the faces

Oh..Aghast...
It could not be so!!!
Neither enemy nor any foe..but our very owns who destroyed you dear
.....
Sight of this could not I bear,
no more could I help you dear
Shattered all in myself..
My heart does ache,my limbs do tremble,speechless I am before thee now
Sorry dear,I failed to rescue you from them

But.....As dear as I am to you
I will be back here for you...
No more a pacifist,here I am to rescue you
Yes dear...
Here I am to rescue you...
Here I am to rescue you...

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 11:08 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

That was the most beautiful piece of writing I have ever read...
God has truly blessed you with remarkable talent.

January 18, 2009 at 12:49 AM

awesum Jeff I don't hv words to compliment dis beautiful writting of yours...:) God Bless You dear

October 29, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Anonymous  

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

February 4, 2010 at 3:33 AM
Anonymous  

Cool post as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about that matter. Thank you for posting that info.

February 9, 2010 at 4:07 AM

Thank you everyone! GOD Bless :)

November 28, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Post a Comment